Jan. 06, 2020
A new excavator or an overhauled excavator must go through a period of trial operation, often referred to as the run-in period. The purpose of run-in is to prevent early wear of the excavator and prolong the life of the excavator. Crawler Excavator cannot drive on the highway, but it can work in muddy places, it will not get stuck, the machinery is relatively large, and the efficiency is higher than the wheeled type. There are differences and connections between crawler hydraulic excavators. As a Crawler Excavator Manufacturer, share it with everyone.
During the closing period of the excavator, the following requirements must be strictly implemented:
(1) The excavator that executes the run-in period should hang a sign with the words "run-in period" in a conspicuous place so that the relevant personnel can pay attention to the use regulations of the run-in period, and take it off after the run-in period expires.
(2) During the running-in period, the engine should be decelerated by 30% and the deceleration load should be 20% -30%. No one shall remove the lead seal of the engine speed limit device. After the running-in period expires, it can be removed under the supervision of a technician.
(3) It is strictly prohibited to blast the throttle when starting the engine. When the engine starts at low temperature, it should warm up for 20-50 seconds, and then start immediately. After the engine is started at idle speed for 3-5 minutes, the speed and load can be increased only when the cooling water temperature rises to 40 degrees.
(4) Technical preparations before starting the engine, technical requirements during operation, technical work before stopping and after extinction, etc. shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the general mechanical operation regulations or the engine operating instructions.
(5) The excavator should excavate loose soil within the first 30 or 50 hours of the closing period. Each loading is 1/2 of the bucket capacity, and the loading amount can be gradually increased in the next 70 or 50 hours, but it must not exceed the bucket. 3/4 of the capacity, and reduce the operating speed appropriately.
(6) During the running-in period, pay attention to the operation of the excavator's various mechanisms, check the working temperature of each bearing, gear and friction pair, and observe whether the hydraulic system is leaking. The abnormal phenomenon in operation should be stopped immediately to check its cause and eliminated it.
(7) After the running-in period is over, inspect, adjust and lubricate the various parts of the excavator according to the operating conditions during the running-in period. At the same time check the cleanliness of the gearbox lubricating oil and hydraulic oil tank hydraulic oil, and replace it if necessary.
(8) The technical personnel should strengthen the technical management of the excavator's turn-on period. Before the excavator's turn-on period, they should explain to the operator the requirements and precautions of the turn-on period; the excavator's use and operation should be checked during the turn-on period Fill out the record form of the excavator closing and closing period in detail, earnestly and truthfully. After the expiration of the excavator closing period, the competent technical personnel will review the record form and classify it into the excavator's technical file.
Our company also has Hydraulic Rock Breaker Excavator on sale, welcome to consult.