Mar. 13, 2020
As a Concrete Transport Truck Manufacturer, share with you. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall comply with the provisions in the instruction manual and shall not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements. Before loading the HOWO Concrete Mixer
Truck, drain the water and debris left in the mixer. Keep turning during transportation.
HOWO Concrete Mixer Truck
Precautions for concrete mixer truck
1. The pressure of the hydraulic system should meet the requirements in the instruction manual, and should not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. Before loading the concrete mixer truck, drain the water and debris left in the mixer. Keep turning during transportation to prevent segregation of concrete. Before the concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and discharges the material, the mixer should be rotated at full speed at 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reversed unloading. Before reversing, the mixing drum should be kept stationary.
3. The ambient temperature is higher than +25 degrees Celsius, and the duration from loading, transportation, and unloading must not exceed 60 minutes. The ambient temperature is lower than +25 degrees Celsius, and the above time must not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, it should be practical: check for icing before starting; carefully remove the remaining water in the mixing bowl and water supply system after work, turn off the pump switch, and place the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. Immediately after the unloading at the construction site, the hoses provided with the mixer truck should be used to flush the hopper, hopper, discharge chute, etc., and remove the sludge and concrete attached to the vehicle body. On the way back to the mixing station, 150-200L of water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residues that are stuck on the drum wall and the blade.
6. At the end of each day's work, the driver should be responsible for pouring clean water into the mixing drum and rotating it at high speed (14-18 rpm) for 5-10 minutes, and then drain the water to ensure that the drum is clean. When cleaning all parts of the mixer with high-pressure water, care should be taken to avoid parts such as the meter and the joystick. The distance between the pressure water nozzle and the painted surface of the vehicle body shall not be less than 40 cm.
7. When removing the dirt and residual concrete slag inside and outside the mixing drum, and when the mechanic enters the drum for maintenance and welding repairs, the car engine must be turned off to stop the mixing drum completely. During the work of the mechanics entering the cylinder, it must be ensured that the inside of the mixing cylinder is well ventilated, the air is fresh, free of gases and harmful dust, and the oxygen supply is sufficient (no pure oxygen must be used). When operating with a power tool inside the barrel, the operator must have good insulation protection.
8. When working, do not put your hand into the rotating mixing drum. It is strictly forbidden to put your hand into the connection part of the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute to avoid accidents.
Our company also has Sewage Suction Truck For Sale, welcome to consult.