Sep. 08, 2020
1. Use lubricating oil of an appropriate quality level. For the sprinkler truck engine, SD-SF grade gasoline engine oil should be selected according to the additional devices and use conditions of the intake and exhaust system; for the sprinkler truck engine, CB-CD grade diesel engine oil should be selected according to the mechanical load, and the selection standard shall not be lower than the requirements stipulated by the manufacturer.
2. Maintain the three filters of the sprinkler truck: the three filters refer to the air filter, the oil filter, and the gasoline filter. Three filters play a role in filtering air, oil, and gasoline on the sprinkler truck engine, thereby protecting the sprinkler truck engine and improving the working efficiency of the engine.
3. Regularly replace the oil and filter element. The oil quality of any quality grade lubricant will change during use. In order to avoid failure, the oil should be changed regularly in accordance with the conditions of use, and the amount of oil should be moderate (usually the upper limit of the oil scale is better).
4. Clean the crankcase regularly. During the operation of the sprinkler truck engine, the high-pressure unburned gas, acid, moisture, sulfur, and nitrogen oxides in the combustion chamber enter the crankcase through the gap between the piston ring and the cylinder wall and are mixed with the metal powder produced by the wear of the parts, forming sludge. Therefore, the crankcase of the sprinkler truck should be cleaned regularly to keep the interior of the sprinkler truck engine clean.
5. Rust and scaling of the water tank of the sprinkler truck engine are the most common problems. Rust and scale will restrict the flow of coolant in the cooling system, reduce heat dissipation, causing the engine to overheat, and even cause engine damage. Therefore, the water tank must be cleaned regularly to remove rust and scale.
6. Clean the fuel system of the sprinkler truck regularly to control the formation of carbon deposits, which can keep the sprinkler truck engine in the best condition.
7. Keep the crankcase of the sprinkler truck well ventilated. Most gasoline engines are now equipped with PCV valves (crankcase forced ventilation), but pollutants in the blow-by gas will be deposited around the PCV valve, which may block the sprinkler valve. Therefore, pollutants around the PCV valve of the sprinkler must be cleaned regularly.
The information is provided by the fuel tank truck factory.