1. GR135 adopts a Dongfeng Cummins 6BT5.9-C130-II turbocharged diesel engine, which has a large output torque and power reserve factor and low fuel consumption.
2. The torque converter has a large torque coefficient, a high efficiency, a wide effective area, and a good joint operation characteristic with the engine.
3. The drive axle is a dedicated XCMG axle.
4. Rear axle main drive is equipped with "NO-SPIN" without self-locking differential. When one wheel slips, the other wheel can still transmit its original torque.
5. The service brake is a dual-circuit hydraulic brake system that acts on the two rear wheels of the grader and is safe and reliable.
6. The sealed cab is used to configure the air conditioning system. The interior parts are sleek and compact plastic parts, which fully reflects the needs of ergonomics.
|Overall dimension (standard)||8015X2380X3050|
|Total weight (standard)||kg||11000|
|Ground clearance (front axle)||mm||515|
|Space of front and rear axles||mm||5780|
|Tractive effort f=0.75||kN||61.3|
|Tire inflation pressure||kPa||300|
|Working system pressure||MPa||16|
|Maximum steering angle of front wheel||±49°|
|Maximum slant angle of front wheel||±17°|
|Maximum oscillating angle of front axle||±15°|
|Maximum oscillating angle of equilibrium box||±16°|
|Maximum steering angle of frame||±27°|
|Minimum turning radius||m||6.6|
|Scrape knife||Maximum lift height||mm||410|
|Maximum cutting depth||mm||515|
|Maximum tilt angle||90°|
|Angle of revolution||360°|
|Length & chord height||mm||3048x610|