XCA220 All Terrain Crane
1. The crane is a five-axle 220t All Terrain Crane with leading lifting performance.
2. The whole vehicle shares the chassis engine. The power is transferred via the mechanic transmission to the upper body and supplies it with the power. Maintenance is to be carried out only on the mono-engine chassis system thus reducing the workload of maintenance. The annual maintenance cost of dynamic system is saved for more than 40%.
3. Automatically recommend the most proper working conditions. Searching and setting work condition simply.
4. With first launched multi-mode drive technology in the industry, real-time intelligent control for various working conditions is realized so that the crane has optimized travel state and crane safety and reliability are improved.
5. Axle load monitoring technology: Proper gear (the highest gear engaged) and axle driving mode are matched automatically by axle load monitoring technology, which provides protection for crane safety in traveling.
|Full width of the whole machine||2980||(mm)|
|Whole machine high||3930||(mm)|
|General quality of running state||55000||(kg)|
|Engine model (on the bus)||OM460LA.E3B/3||-|
|Engine rated power||361.1/1800||(kw/(r/min))|
|Engine rated torque||2200/1300||(N.m/(r/min))|
|Engine model (get off)||—||-|
|Engine rated power||—||(kw/(r/min))|
|Engine rated torque||—||(N.m/(r/min))|
|Maximum travel speed||84||(km/h)|
|Minimum stable running speed||1~1.5||(km/h)|
|Minimum turning diameter||18.5||(m)|
|Minimum turning diameter||22.5||(m)|
|Minimum ground clearance||280||(mm)|
|Maximum rated total weight||220||(t)|
|Maximum lifting torque of the basic arm||7393||(kN·m)|